Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Highly Recommend Every Future Bride to Get This Organizer, but get it for Free. Go here: http://www.freehbstuff.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=8474&gift=27358&a=27358-blog


First off, if you don't know, Mindy Weiss is THE wedding planner in Los Angeles, to all the celebrities. She created this awesome planner/ organizer/ travel bag that has everything a bride would need pre-wedding, during wedding, and post-wedding. At the beginning of the year I was my cousins maid of honor and I was online searching for all this wedding stuff, and be it that I was on somewhat of a budget, I was trying to be thrifty and I found this free offer for the Mindy Weiss Wedding Organizer set. And usually I skip right over these things, but for this occasion I decided to give it a try. All I did was put in my email address, and my home address where I wanted the organizer to be sent. But then I had to go through these offers and accept or disapprove.

I then had to sign up for 2 things from the silver package, 2 from the gold and 2 from the platinum package. Some of the things I had to pay for but some of it was with things I wanted anyway and am still taking advantage of today, and some even benefited me in preperation for the wedding. Retail, this organizer is like $170, and I probably came out of pocket like $50 tops. It said that I had 60 days from orignal sign up to finish all the offers, but I did it in a month. Though I had to mail in confirmation paper work to the company so that they knew I met all the requirements, the whole process was very easy and had the planner in 3 weeks.

So needless to say I am addicted to these free offers now that I know they are for real. So I am using my blag to share the knowledge. If you want to get this Wedding Organizer go to this site: http://www.freehbstuff.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=8474&gift=27358&a=27358-blog

No comments: