Monday, September 22, 2008

The Dolphins Finally win a game! Go Ronnie!

GO Ronnie Brown!!! Get his jersey for free here: http://www.free-sports-warehouse.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6740&gift=12121&a=12121-blog

Okay, so I am not a big football fan, but my attention is brought to it every Sunday, so I watch it. And living in South Florida, we all know the Dolphins sucked (before Sunday). So lets just say I was livid to see the Miami Dolphins FINALLY win a game. And against the New England Patriots! Who would have thunk it. Definently not me. So I am proud of my (hahaha) Dolphins and even though I may be jumping on the bandwagon, I went out in search of a Ronnie Brown (MVP in my eyes of yesterdays game) jersey. And of course I found one. http://www.free-sports-warehouse.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6740&gift=12121&a=12121-blog. So I encourage everyone to represent the under dog and support the Dolphins. I think it will help them stay on a winning path.

1 comment:

Orange'n'Brew said...

Not a big 'fins fan even though I am down in in SoFla...

Great game for him though - and nice offer.